Exercise bikes are the bikes which are stationary and can be kept at a corner of any place. It is something revolutionary in terms of fitness and health as you can stay at a place and maintain your fitness despite of any odd weather conditions. It is better than any other kind of exercising as it tones each and every part of your body like legs, buttock, hips, thighs etc. it also helps you in workout which are cardiovascular.
Types of exercise bikes
- Upright exercise bikes – these bikes are similar to the normal road bikes. It is helpful in intense workout as it needs high amount of energy. It has a seat like a normal bike and pedal underneath the seat and handle in front of you. Thus if you are possessive for your health and needs some serious exercising then you should definitely go for this kind.
- Recumbent bikes – these bikes are the one which are much more comfy as compared to the upright bikes. It has a better support system which is apt for the people suffering from back pains or other kind of orthopedic problems. It has a padded seat, pedals and handles which has good positioning. If you are a person who wants cozy workouts then stationary recumbent bike is the best option for you.
Before buying an exercising machine you should know that which is the best brand for exercise bike? Thus here are some brands which are reliable and comfortable.
- Fitdesk- one of the biggest name in the industry with top of the line products. The Fitdesk FDX 2.0 has hit the market with a storm and rated as one of the best upright exercise bikes to date.
- Healthrider- it is one of the best brands of exercise bikes as it has the best technology in it. You can monitor your heart rating with having grip on side arms. It has a magnetic resistance which is silent and provides smooth riding.
- Sports art fitness – it is comparatively higher in price but gives you the ultimate features that you will be requiring for an intense workout.
- Lifecore fitness- very comfy for the people having back pain though comparatively higher in price as compared to other brands but it comes with a long time guarantee. It has been reviewed as a bike with the smooth and silent running.
- Pro-form – it is good for the one is on the budget as it is affordable and cheaper with good amount of features and latest technologies. They provide a good functioning and comfortable exercising.
- NordicTrack – it is another brand which is famous but does not have good reviews as other brands have it. You can definitely go for this but make sure that you have pre-judged all its features.
These were some of the brands which are too popular. There are some factors which you should consider before making a decision to buy an exercise bike. Some of them are as follows-
- Weight capacity of the machine.
- Guarantee provided by the different brands.
- Cost of the exercise bikes.
- Features of the machine.
- Policies for the exchange or replacement.
Thus you have a variety of brands nowadays. You can also shop for them online. Just make sure that you never compromise for your health and fitness. Choose the best and live young!!